Terms of Warranty
Pietra Bianca warrants under proper care and use all composite stone bath tubs, basins and accessories with a 5 year residential and a 3 year commercial manufacturer’s warranty.
Pietra Bianca warrants any drain supplied with a 1 year warranty.
Products supplied by Pietra Bianca will be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Pietra Bianca’s warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Whilst our products are manufactured to the highest standard, our warranty is in addition to other rights you may have under Australian Consumer law (schedule 2 to the competition and consumer law Act 2010).
Warranty Conditions & exclusions
The consumer must provide proof of purchase at the time of any warranty claim.
The consumer must check the product within 24 hours of receiving the item.
The consumer must check the product prior to installation.
Pietra Bianca will not be responsible for the cost of removing or re-installation of any replacement product.
Pietra Bianca will not cover the cost of shipping if required.
Pietra Bianca will decide upon any claim if the product will be repaired or replaced.
Fair wear and tear, scratching, chipping or discolouration is not covered by Pietra Bianca’s Warranty.
Warranty claims will be void if:
- The installation was not carried out by a licensed plumber.
- There has been any damage to the product that may have been caused during delivery or installation.
- There may have been any accidental damage caused.
- The product has been damaged due to misuse, negligence or any abuse to the product.
- The product is exposed to harsh weather conditions.